Not approved for a loan? Not a problem.
Our partners have helped more than 30,000 people just like you resolve their burdensome debt. They work directly with your creditors on your behalf to restructure how much you owe and the timeframe in which you have to pay it—all within a monthly budget you can afford. Give us a call and we’ll match you to the option that’s best for you.
Your focus should be paying off your debt as quickly as possible and at the lowest cost to you. But if you continue to pay only your minimums, you could pay two or three times more than what you originally borrowed. And depending upon the amount of debt and the payment terms, 10, 15, maybe even 30 years to pay it back!
Make the smart financial decision and restructure your debt based on terms you can afford and pay less than what you currently owe. By completing our program, you could save thousands of dollars and be debt free sooner than you ever thought possible.
- Consolidate your debts into one lower monthly payment
- No interest charges
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments and fees
- Have a dedicated advocate who will negotiate for you with your creditors
Debt Relief Loan
Even if you don’t qualify for a personal loan, a Debt Relief Loan might be an option for you. After being in a Debt Relief program for at least 6 months, you may qualify for a Debt Relief Loan whereby you’ll borrow enough to pay off all of your debts and consolidate it into a single loan. Then, you continue to make your monthly payments to pay off your Debt Relief Loan over a term of up to 5 years. You pay off your debts faster and get out of the cycle of never-ending minimum payments while rebuilding your credit worthiness with a loan.
- Get a loan when others have declined you
- Consolidate your debts into one monthly payment
- Repay your credit card debts in as little as 6 months
- Rebuild your credit worthiness with a loan that reports to the credit bureaus
- Fixed interest rate